The Women in Ministry program of Father’s House, exists to affirm, equip, mobilize and release women into the ministry and calling that God has placed upon their lives.
We are dedicated to the ministry of affirming, equipping, mobilizing and releasing women. Our vision is accomplished in serving:
1. The local church;
2. The home mission field;
3. The foreign mission field.
The goals of Women In Ministry shall be to help each woman develop:
1. Her relationship with God;
2. A unique personality that is whole and godly;
3. Her relationship with her husband, children, grandchildren, and friends;
4. Her relationship with others in the workplace;
5. Her creativity as it relates to her being as an individual, a homemaker, and a reflection of the Creator in the area of life in which she finds herself;
6. In service to our church, community, and the foreign field;
7. In concern and spiritual warfare for our families, our community and our nation.
Leave a Reply