Deals of the Week
Sooooo the question remains….. Who will stand up to the shopping challenge… I think it’s you!
Maybe it’s the weather, but I still want to B.B.Q., however this week a good New York sounds tasty! Snacks in the afternoon of Oranges and yummy Strawberries for dessert with a .69c White or Angel cake, a dollop of light Whip and with swirls of Chocolate!
For the Week of Wed. March 17th. – Tue. March 23rd. 2010
1) New York Steaks $3.97 lb.
2) Navel Oranges .49c lb.
3) Post Cereal $1.69 ea. (limit 10)
4) Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.69 ea. (limit 3, Fri. Sat. Sun.)
BONUS BUENOS DEALIO….. Dryers Ice Cream $2.39 ea. (limit 5)
5) Cuties $2.99 for a 3lb. bag ….This one’s for you Jules
Did you know…… That I don’t know how Paul did it….almost no positive human response, and only his Bible once imprisoned and “considered it all joy” as James said … amazing!
6) Whole Chicken .77c lb.
7) Strawberries $1.50 ea. pkg.
8) Crisp Braeburn Apples .88c lb.
9) Oreos $1.99 pkg. (wow) Sat., Sun. only
10) Pillsbury Cake Mix (with coupon, in ad) .69c ea
@ the Grocery Discount Center
They still have Stash or Celestial Season. Tea Boxes (with cellophane still on them) $1.00 ea.
(in a grocery cart near the back of the store) It’s a great time for a little stock-up or buy some for Susan …she is always brewing!!! 😉 Discount for you … blessing for her!
OK so what was your favorite deal this week? I will fill the list on uninspiring weeks with my fav. spots for buying healthy foods on a budget and YOU will need to “comment” on your fav. hot spots for dealios. Every week, I will pick a winner of “The Best Deal of the Week”
Don’t I just love a good deal!
Leave a Reply