Deals of the Week
I’m thinking of classic B-B-Q-in this week. Starting with some great guacamole and corn chips, and then movin’ on to some T-bone steaks or Pork spare ribs. Throw everything out that’s not smotherd in barbecue sauce and we’re happy as men!…lol @ myself!
For the Week of Wed. March 3rd. – Tue. March 9th 2010
1) T-Bones (flavorlishious) $3.97 lb.
2) Navel Oranges a 4 lb. bag for .99c. ! (Th. 1pm-9pm.)
3) Kellogg’s Cereal 2 for $3.00 (Th. 1pm.-9pm.)
(BONUS BUENOS DEALIO)
4) Avocados AGAIN, SO GREAT! 3 for $1.00
5) Seedless Tangerines 4lb. Bag just $2.00 Wowie Zowie!
6) Pork Spareribs $1.79 lb.
Did you know…… That in approx 1 ounce of lean beef there is 100 cal. Compare that to the 50 cal’s found in white meat chicken or the all inspiring 25 cal’s in most sea food ie: shrimp, crab, halibut, talapia etc. ( No, not salmon, sorry.)
7) King Crab and Claws 8.99lb. ( I must be hungry, …Thats’ spendy)
8) Mushrooms .99c ea. package
9) String cheese $1.99
@ The Grocery Discount Center
10) Stash or Celestial Season. Tea Boxes (with celophane still on them) $1.00 ea.
(in a grocery cart near the back of the store) It’s a great time for a little stock-up or buy some for Susan …she is always brewing !!! 😉 Discount for you.. blessing for her!
OK so what was your favorite deal this week? I will fill the list on uninspiring weeks with my fav. spots for buying healthy foods on a budget and YOU will need to “comment” on your fav. hot spots for dealios. Every week, I will pick a winner of “The Best Deal of the Week”
P.S. If you’re lookin’ for a shoppin’ partner call me, I love a good deal!
Leave a Reply